4th of July Popsicles
Stay cool this Fourth of July with these patriotic popsicles!
- 2 cups strawberry juice
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 cups blueberry juice
- Paleta mold or dixie cups
For the first layer:
- Pour the strawberry juice into the mold to your desired layer.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and insert your wooden sticks.
- Freeze for another hour. Freezing each layer completely will prevent colors from running.
- Pour your layer of lemonade.
- Return to freezer and freeze 1 hour.
- Remove mold from freezer and add your final layer.
- Return and freeze 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve run warm water along side of mold and remove carefully not to break wooden stick.